Monday, May 21, 2012

"Thank You Notes" by Jimmy Fallon

At first I felt guilty for counting this "book" on my reading challenge (100 books = 2012 goal). I mean, really... it's not a "real" book, is it? It's just a bunch of little thank you notes, each getting its own page, and it took all of a half-hour tops to read. So why count it? And why count it "legally"?

Well, I'll tell ya. I thought about it after I got thru the guilt, and I realized that yes, this is a book. It's short, true, but it's funny. And believe it or not, it even made me think a time or two. It brought joy to my life, and isn't that what any book should do?

So thank you, Jimmy Fallon, for helping me inch ever closer to my 2012 reading goal.

1 comment:

Italia said...

This is a great book, it's definitely as funny as Thank You Notes 1, but this time around I think a lot of the jokes are new as I'm not recognizing as many of them. I haven't read through it completely, but I've already laughed out loud multiple times. The book also comes with a cool sound chip so you can play the music while you read the jokes, but the activation is a little hit and miss. However, Jimmy does usually joke with the pianist at the beginning of the skit, so I won't let it lower my score.