Thursday, December 2, 2010

Changes

If you've just tuned in today to my blog, you'll notice it looks a bit different. I'd been thinking about changing the template for a while, and my little sis has been thinking along the same lines. When I checked in on her blog last night, she'd been playing around with her background/template too! I took it as a sign from above that it was time for a change....

And as always, I plan to change the content of the blog a bit, too. I know I haven't been providing reviews nearly as often as you would like, for which I apologize. Nor did I keep up on my intent to let you know what was going to be available each month. Bad blogger!

In an attempt to at least keep you entertained, I do plan to try to blog every day. It might not be a review or news about a new work, but it will still (hopefully) pertain to books and the world of reading. Might be very, very short, but I suppose a new entry every day, no matter how small, would be better than waiting a month or longer to hear from yours truly!

Please let me know what you think of the new look, and what you would like to see in the content. After all, I write this for you, not for myself. Keep on reading!

No comments: