Monday, August 31, 2009

Ch-ch-ch-changes

My apologies to David Bowie, but it worked perfectly for the title of this entry. Yes, readers, I've decided to make a few changes to "Novel News". Fear not! There will still be reviews for you to read, and of course, said reviews will still be written by yours truly. However, after doing this for over 2 1/2 years, I realize that it's not really novel news - it's just been reviews. No word about new books, nothing about publishing houses, no author-related tidbits, etc. Hmm..... why on earth, then, did I call this thing "Novel News"?

So I've decided to help you out, dear readers, and give you news of the book world. Sure, you could hit Amazon and probably find out a lot of the same info, but all they're going to give you is the facts. And they won't mention if a new book is something to be excited about, or if it's in a series (OK, they might tell you that!) - basically, they won't give you the personal touch that I'm going to start giving you. Stop reading like that - personal touch is not a bad thing! LOL!

Check back here tomorrow, and I promise to keep you up-to-date on all things literary. Really, I promise!!

No comments: